Women's Sunday Morning Bible Study
We provide opportunities for women to connect with other women, study God's Word, encourage and pray for each other in love and fellowship. Since 2007, we "do life" together as we explore resources and complete Bible studies to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. We welcome women to the group for a safe place to get their questions answered and to experience the support of the group.
Sunday mornings 11AM-Noon in Multi Purpose Room A
Bridge to Racial Unity
Are you someone who:
- Is heartbroken by the racial divide you see in your country, your city, your church, your family?
- Wants to experience greater diversity and richness in your relationships?
- Wants the church to demonstrate God's heart for diversity in the world?
- Feels fearful and awkward toward knowing how to connect with others of a different race?
- Can no longer tolerate the injustice, apathy,and fear you see in your country and your community?
Come and join us for group discussion and transformation. Sept 13 to Nov 15, 2015 from 7:00-8:30 PM in room 122-124 (lower level). NOTE: we will NOT meet on Oct 11, 2015. The "join us" link above will attach you to our googlegroup, also called "Bridge to Racial Unity."
Community of Grace
We gather every Sunday in the Chapel from 6:30-8:00 pm to offer God’s grace to one another, to encourage one another in extending grace outside the walls of Stonybrook, and to hold each other accountable for leading Christian lives. Child care is available.
Lower level Rm 121
GAP--God's Abiding People
Abiding indicates staying close--staying true to a goal/commitment. Currently studying the book of Philippians/ usually meeting every other Sunday evening in one of our homes. Visitors are welcome.
G.L.U.E. (God Loves Us Everywhere)
Most Sunday nights 6:30-8 in the small chapel. Visitors welcome!
God's love is the GLUE that holds us all together. Wherever we are in our journey, God is with us. We are all in different stages of our journey as we Seek to find God and to live the Christian Life together.